The TORONTEK E400 pulse oximeter is intended for use at home and professional healthcare facility. The wireless connectivity to computer and also built in memory which provides data saving capability is what makes it the best product for continuous monitoring.
The bright, multicolor display makes reading your SpO2 an easy, fun experience. The oximeter’s next generation display allows you to see your readings in 4 different directions. The device charges when connected to the computer or connected to the power supply via power adapter.
With the same size as a regular finger pulse oximeter, TORONTEK E400 provides many features that are only available for expensive hand held unit. It is perfect for COPD sleep study, home healthcare spot-checking and medical professional daily practice.
Carry case/pouch is included.
- Inner flash memory for more than 30 hours of data storage
- Software for download, save data, and real time monitoring on a PC.
- Sleek, modern design
- Powerful 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery charges when plugged into wall or computer (USB charger like Apple ipod and AC charger)
- Free software to upload and analyze up to 24 hours of data at a time
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds without signal
- Large, multicolor/4 directional OLED display (Superior quality to LCD)
- 4 parameters reading (SpO2, PR, Bargraph, and Pleth waveform)
- Fast, accurate, continuous readings
- Can measure at low perfusion – SpO2 and PR can be measured properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%
- Resistance to light interference
- Alarms (auditory and visual) when pulse rate or SpO2 falls below set levels
- Compact size, super lightweight (About 50g with lithium battery)
- Easy to carry neck cord included
- Battery voltage indication: Color OLED Graph
- Friendly operation menu for the function setting
- Pulse sound
- USB and wireless interface to computer
- Synchronous display on the oximeter and computer
- Carry case/pouch is included.
1x TORONTEK E400 Pulse Oximeter
1x Neck/wrist cord
1x DC power adapter plug
1x USB connector cord
1x PC software disk (Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 10 Compatible)
1x 3.7V Rechargeable lithium battery (Super long battery life)
1x User manual
1x Carry case/pouch
●Pixels: 160*128, 256K color
●Pulse Ratio: 30-255 BPM
●Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and E1 BPM for pulse ratio
●Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-99% for SPO2
●Unspecified in stage of 35-69% for SPO2
●±2BPM or ±2% (Select larger) for Pulse ratio
Environmental Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 50C Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 60C Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 95% Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Operating Pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa Storage Pressure: 500hPa – 1060hPa
Display type: OLED parameter: SpO2 (2-digit), PR (3-digit), bargraph (6-segment), pleth waveform adjustable brightness level
Manufacturers warranty is 1 year. We warranty it directly for a second year so that you have the full 2 year warranty as with all our Oximeters.
You may download the latest version of the Software with the following link:
Great product - I used this model for recording my SPO2 while sleeping. Love the option of saving records and generating reports.
Work perfectly, I would appreciate a french instruction manuel
I purchased this product for my husband. he needs to monitor the oxygen level during sleep. Works perfectly for us as we need to record the data over night and is helpful as we can print the report in the morning.
I purchased this for my mom since she is on CPAP- we needed and alarm function and this device is perfect for that. Thank you
My father purchased Torontek E-400 since his sleep therapist recommended to record his oxygen level. Definitely worth it. Ordering was easy and shipping was very fast.
the unit is very pleasant to look at however , it is not easy to programm ,to use all iots options. the instruction book it is extremely small and the print even smaller , not at all senior friendly. resoectfull;