Torontek-B400 is the best device in the market ideal for Doctors, Home Health Care, Clinics, Hospitals. The device works with a built-in rechargeable battery and can also connect to a computer to transfer data to your computer enabling further analysis.
Connecting with USB connector this Wristband Pulse Oximeter can record the data and transfer it to your computer, then you can analyze it.
- Power supply: 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium battery and a charger with USB interface
- Adjustable band making it perfect device for Aviation professionals, Sportsman, Mountain Climbers, Walkers
- USB interface to computers
- Synchronous display on the Wristband Pulse Oximeter and computer
- Designed Software for sleep study and monitoring
- Built-in alarms for SPO2 and pulse rate
- Built-in memory for up to 24 hours of data storage
- Compact and light weight design, fits comfortably on the patient’s wrist
- High accuracy and repetition
- User-friendly menu
- 256k color OLED display with 4 directions
- Battery voltage indication
- Can be used in high altitudes, at high and low temperatures
- Superior Color OLED Screen with multi-directional views
- Brightness adjustment for viewing in any light
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium ion battery cell
1x Fingertip Wristband Pulse Oximeter main unit-Torontek B400
1x Instruction manual
1x USB Cable
1x CD of software (windows compatible)
1x supply power cord
SPO2 – Digital
Accuracy: ±2% (70-100%)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
Measurement performance in low perfusion
Oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.4%
- Power supply
Requirement: 3.6V DC-4.2V DC
Type: Interior battery, BF
Requirement: 3.7 voltage rechargeable Lithium battery (included)
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light
Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in a dark room.
Operating Temperature: 10°C-40°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C- +60°C
Operating humidity: 30%RH-75%RH
Storage Humidity: 5%RH-95%RH
Operating Pressure: 700hPa-1060hPa
Storage Pressure: 500hPa ¨C 1060hPa
Size: 61*56*24 mm
Weight: 1.8oz((50g with Lithium battery)
Parameter: SpO2(2-digit), PR(3-digit)
Bar graph, Pleth waveform
Adjustable brightness level
Types: Measurement out of set limits
Finger out of position
1 year comprehensive warranty
Size: 61*56*24 mm
Weight: 1.8oz (50g with Lithium battery)
The package for this includes a CD with the product software. You can also download the software HERE
Download the User Manual by clicking here.
Download the Software Instructions by clicking here.
I have been looking around for a unit which can record and save data and has easy interface and most importantly alarm. My mom is in 80s and she has to use CPAP. We use Torontek B400 for making sure she is within the range. We ordered on this site and the process was fast and easy.
My dad has sleep Apnea symptoms and has been using this device for measuring and recording oxygen level over night. The fact that it has a software and has alarm has brought him great peace of mind
Nice equipment. Very fast reading. Thank you
So far this oximeter works well. It can be set to alarm when your saturation goes above or below a user programmable percent. It will also record overnight if you have the provided software installed on a Windows computer to read the data. With the software you can see a graph of your changing pulse and saturation over time. The supplied users guide is a bit vague but the oximeter is very simple to understand and operate. The user interface of the unit is not complicated.